Do you have an emergency situation that requires attention right now?
PCM Carpentry tradesmen are available during our operating hours 7am – 7pm to assist with emergency or urgent maintenance.
The Residential Tenancies Act 1997 distinguishes between urgent and non-urgent repairs. If a tenant or resident requests urgent repairs, the landlord or owner must respond immediately. View the full list of Urgent repairs in rental properties below.
Urgent repairs we may be able to assist with:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a staircase.