We are actively doing things differently in an industry fraught with sub-standard workmanship, unprofessional behaviour and poor client satisfaction rates.
Having spent almost two decades working in the building and construction industry both working for employers and myself, I have a broad work history, PCM Carpentry was founded to:
- Deliver high quality workmanship
- Raise the bar on professionalism within the industry and;
- Deliver excellent customer service ensuring client satisfaction.
Our aim is to become Melbourne’s premier home maintenance and Carpentry service provider and we are well on our way.
For us, it’s about providing the best possible service to our clients and shifting mind sets from “tradesmen are never on time ” to…”PCM Carpentry are always on time”. And, “tradesmen don’t clean up after themselves ” to…”PCM Carpentry always cleans up before they leave”.
It’s a simple Philosophy and translates across all aspects of your job.
- Your time is as important as ours and we don’t expect you to wait around for us.
- Your home is our home and we won’t do anything we wouldn’t put in our own home. I expect tradesmen to respect my home when I hire them so why wouldn’t you?
- We clean up after ourselves every time, leaving your home as we found it at a minimum.
Ultimately, we aim to deliver the kind of service that our clients keep coming back for and will be so happy with our service, they willrefer us to their family and friends.