From extravagant rooms and walls of wine to shelves in reclaimed spaces, here’s how vino-loving citizens store their finest drops.
3. At a glance. Seattle, USA
4. Contemporary consideration. Dallas, USA
5. The library of wine. Toronto, Canada
7. A dedicated space. Los Angeles, USA
10. Next-generation cigar room. Vancouver, Canada
12. Homage to vino. Las Vegas, USA
15. In the round. San Francisco, USA
17. A dedicated corner. Vancouver, Canada
21. Glass house. New York, USA
22. Stand proud. Ottawa, Canada
24. Take a seat. Perth. WA
25. Every place has a purpose. Sydney, NSW
26. Shelf life. Philadelphia, USA
27. Single file. Calgary, Canada
30. Medieval times. Calgary, Canada
31. Vino vista. Quebec, Canada.
Re-blogged Article. Originally posted on Houzz.
Article by Vanessa Walker 4 September 2018